Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fourth of July Pattern Is Here!!!

 Who's excited about Independence Day? Getting dressed up in red, white and blue, the swimming, the hamburgers, the fireworks.... So much fun! The Fourth of July is a great time to relax and have some summer fun.
 
To add to my Holiday Garland collection, I made a Fourth of July themed Garland to hang up. I loved how it turned out! It is very American (meaning a red, white, and blue color explosion). ;-)


The Fourth of July Garland has 4 crochet ornaments. There is a star, firework, American Flag, and an Uncle Sam.


All of the ornaments have little, tiny faces on them which always makes me smile and giggle. I'm serious, this happens to me every time. Haha!


The pattern has 22 pages and 54 pictures to help you along the way.


I think Uncle Sam is my favorite. I think.... they are all too cute!


Uncle Sam looks like a baby dressing up as an old man. It is just too funny!


And his hat. It is so big and adorable (and hilarious).


The little stars are also cuties. ;-) Plus they are easy to crochet and put together.


The American flag and firework are fun to make, too. At first I didn't know how to do a firework but then, my dad mentioned doing an un-popped firework/rocket. I tried it out and *boom* the firework was born!


 The Pattern is available in my Etsy and Ravelry Store for $6.00.


Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment