Monday, March 2, 2015

Rapunzel"s Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago, I took some pictures of  my Disney Animator Rapunzel doll. (Those dolls are SO cute!!) 
Since it is winter time, I had to make her a coat so she can stay warm. (I'm working on a pattern for it so stay tuned for that. ;-) ) 


I thought a sunny yellow would work great for Rapunzel because of her Kingdom's sun symbol. 


Now I have to make more coats for all my other dolls, so they can stop shivering from the cold. Hehe!


Now on to a bunch more of Rapunzel pictures in a small photo story!

"Lets go on an adventure, Pascal!"


"But first I need to grab some things..."

"You can never be too careful."
*crunch*


"Did you here that?"

"Don't worry, Pascal. I'll protect you."

"I don't hear it anymore."

"But as long as I got my..."

"trusty frying pan..."

"we will be okay."

"I hope..."

*crunch*

"On second thought, let's go home."

"Which way is home?"

""Uh oh."

"I think I'm lost."

"I don't know what to do."

*crunch*

"Help?"

Will Rapunzel make it home? What is that crunching noise? What is going to happen?!?!
:-O

No comments:

Post a Comment